- A full-body massage for stress reduction and relaxation purposes that will leave you wanting more! Muscle tension will be decreased allowing for improved circulation, which facilitates the removal of toxins from the body and enhances one’s immune system. Consistent pressure to work the muscles, but nothing too intense to leave you with any discomfort. Truly essential for healthy living.
DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE
- This full body massage offers everything a relaxation massage does and then some. It concentrates on specific areas upon request to relieve discomfort and release muscle tension. This massage offers a firmer pressure Throughout in order to really work the soreness away. It is best recommended for athletes or those experiencing lots of stress and/or tension. Approach with caution as this can leave you feeling some discomfort in the day to follow, but feeling good as new once the toxins have made their way through your body.
- A gentle massage adapted to the needs of the mother-to-be. This massage is intended to relieve stress, headaches, and back pain brought on by the added pressures of pregnancy. Special positioning and cushions are used for optimum comfort and safety.
- A form of deep tissue massage that is applied to individual muscles. It is used to increase blood flow, reduce pain, and release pressure on nerves caused by injuries to muscles and other soft tissue. This massage can help to release trigger points; intense knots of muscle tension that can refer pain to other parts of the body.
MYOFASCIAL RELEASE MASSAGE
- When muscle fibers are injured, the fascia fibers that surround the muscle become short, tight, and misaligned. This uneven stress can be spread through the fascia to other parts of the body, setting off pain and a variety of symptoms in areas we often wouldn’t expect. This massage treats these symptoms by releasing and realigning the tightness in the injured fascia.
HOT STONE THERAPY
- Heated basalt river stones are placed over the energy centers of the body, penetrating the deeper layers of the muscle tissue. The hot stones truly relax the muscles and diminish any discomfort allowing you to experience a new dimension in relaxation. This treatment seems to connect the flow of the energy pathways to rebalance the physical body, emotional mind, and soul as one. (Relaxation massage with the heated river stones incorporated throughout).
- A most wonderful therapy that works on the understanding that the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet contain reflex points that connect to all parts of the body. Specific pressure techniques detect imbalances and dissipate energetic blocks to alleviate stress and promote the body’s ability to heal itself.
Sales tax for our area is 6.5%